Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan – Support for businesses
Our partners at RGD have created a resource page highlighting programs put forward by the Federal Government to assist individuals including employees, freelancers, and students. View the RGD page on COVID-19 Pandemic relief.
Remote Law Canada has created guides of the various federal benefits for both employees and employers:
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) has created a COVID-19 Small Business Help Center offering resources to assist small business owners navigate the pandemic.
A continuously updated list from CBC Arts that provides resources for freelancers and artists impacted by COVID-19
Here’s where Canadian artists and freelancers can find help during COVID-19 shutdowns
CNESST has created a toolkit to guarantee that operations can resume or continue under the safest and healthiest possible conditions in the context of COVID‑19. It is addressed to employers and workers in all economic sectors to support them in their management of health and safety. See the CNESST Covid-19 Toolkit for all sectors.
Public Health Agency of Canada
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Sprout Studio has created a page of Coronavirus COVID-19 First Aid. Includes resources on:
- Best practices for taking your physical and mental health seriously
- How to deal with your business and clients during a time of crisis
- How to make sure your business survives and recovers post-pandemic
Photo Coach Online has created a special crisis page for photographers.
Newfoundland & Labrador
Prince Edward Island
- Reopening and maintaining economic activities (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Quebec
- Temporary Aid for Workers Program
- Questions and answers for the Temporary Aid for Workers Program (PATT COVID-19)
Other Funding Opportunities
COVID-19 and Fraud